Human Resources/Payroll Forms
- Biweekly Time Record
- Dependent Care Claim Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Employee Personal Data and Self-Identification Form
- Employee Request Form
- External Employment Application
- Flexible Spending Accounts Claim Form
- Incident Report Form
- Internal Job Posting Application
- Professional/Administrative Staff Leave Time Report
- Salary Reduction Agreement
- Tuition Remission Application
- Vacation/Personal Time Request Form
- W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Workers' Compensation Panel
- Flu Shot Screening Questionnaire
Time and Attendance Manuals
- Approving Timecards
- Employee Basic Time Card Entry Form
- My Team Time Off Requests
- Requesting Time Off
Effective July 1, 2014, Holy Family University is moving from Ceridian to ADP for Payroll and HR processing. Please follow the instructions below to register for secure online access to your payroll information. For your convenience, the Ceridian self-service will continue to be available for the next six months.
- To register, visit workforcenow.adp.com
- First-time users must select "Register Here" button at bottom of page and agree to terms
- Enter the Holy Family registration code - hfamily-001
- Download the Quick Reference Guide, and check out the mobile options provided.
- Access ADP from your iPad
- Click to register based on W2 document(s).
- Enter the requested information and click submit.
- Create your confidential log-in ID and password.
- Return to the homepage, and log in using your newly established log-in and password.
You may also request a copy of your W-2 from Mary Krasnopolski, Payroll Rep, at ext. 3270. The copy will be sent via US Mail and may take 5 business days.
If you are having difficulty logging in - please turn off your Pop Up Blocker on your Web Browser.
PA Certificates of Residency
Pennsylvania Act 32
Pennsylvania Act 32 is a law that streamlines and standardizes the local earned income tax system. This law is effective January 1, 2012.
Changes in Withholding Responsibility
All employers located in Pennsylvania must withhold earned income tax for both residents and nonresidents where they reside and/or work. The withholding rate is determined by the employee's residency tax rate or the employer jurisdiction's non-resident tax rate, whichever is greater.
- If you live and work within Philadelphia – no change
- If you live in Philadelphia and work outside Philadelphia - no change
- If you live outside Philadelphia and work within Philadelphia – no change
- If you live outside Philadelphia and work outside Philadelphia – the University will withhold earned income tax based on the greater of the worksite tax or the residency tax. If the residency tax and the worksite tax are equal, the worksite tax will be withheld.
Pennsylvania Certificate of Residency
Except for those employees who live and work in Philadelphia, every University employee is required to complete the Certificate of Residency. Out of state employees must also complete this form.
All future changes in address will require Certificates of Residency
The Certificate must be completed for the appropriate worksite. Use the worksite where your predominant work occurs.
Complete the top portion of the form – the payroll office will add the PSD Code and Resident EIT Rate for you.
Sign and date the form, and return to the Payroll Office by mail, fax, or e-mail.
Fax # 215-827-0080
Holy Family University
Attn: Mary Krasnopolski HFH room 209
9801 Frankford Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Philadelphia Ordinance Posters