Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership and Professional Studies Outcomes
At the completion of the doctoral program, candidates will be able to:
- Provide educational leadership and practice grounded in the analysis of quality research and sound educational policy
- Lead the planning and development of an educational ethos that facilitates respect for and success of all learners in an academic, political and social context
- Build collaborative relationships among the various education and community constituencies to promote best practice in the field
- Conduct scholarly research that addresses the solution of practical educational problems that exist within a defined social context
- Reflect on the ethical, moral, legal, and practical consequences of professional decision making
- Use human technologies as a means of critical analysis of information, effective communication of ideas, data-driven decision-making, and assessment of learner growth and development.