Goals of the Graduate Education Programs
All graduates of Holy Family University programs in Education are expected to:
- Commit to lifelong intellectual growth by demonstrating initiative as a learner and providing evidence of a vibrant intellectual life
- Apply University core values and ethical principles
- Collaborate with colleagues in professional education communities
- Demonstrate content knowledge in their field of study and the effective use of technology for learning and teaching
- Meet the standards of the profession and continually improve their performance of professional responsibilities
- Implement or facilitate constructivist teaching.