Goals of the Information Systems Management Program
Five specific goals have been identified to guide program development and review:
- To provide students with a strong foundation of management and leadership skills as well as an advanced understanding of information systems and its integrated role in business today
- To provide opportunities for the development of innovative and effective teaching methods rooted in an understanding of management theory and research
- To provide successful professional managers with the flexibility to assume leadership roles in Information Systems Management and in managerial leadership
- To develop a deep commitment to excellence in Information Systems Management and managerial leadership as a means of service to others
- To provide a supportive and cooperative learning environment that encourages students to develop their potential for study and their understanding of Information Systems Management.