Outcomes of the Master of Business Administration Program
The MBA program outcomes are as follows:
- Skill with handling of numbers. The graduate is comfortable with mathematical modeling, manipulation of financial data, and measurement and prediction techniques requiring numbers and quantitative abilities.
- Communication. The graduate is adept at researching, organizing and presenting information in oral and/or written form that is clear, original and decisive. The graduate must be able to write and speak well to facilitate decision making.
- Knowledge of ethical/legal issues. The graduate has a grasp of the ethical and legal issues. Sensitivity to gender, diversity and cultural issues is a must. Essential to the business enterprise is the integrity of the business person which facilitates relationships in environments based on trust.
- Global Perspective. The graduate has a broad view which enables him/her to initiate and manage business beyond local borders. A transnational perspective is required.
- Creativity & Innovation. The graduate is skilled in creative problem-solving so that she/he can deliver inventive business solutions and recommendations and can maintain an innovative environment which adds value to process, products and services.