- Holy Family University’s MBA is designed for working adult professionals with a minimum of three years’ management experience
- Classes are offered at Woodhaven, Newtown, Quakertown, or other locations
- Program may be completed in 18 months, or a student may take up to three years to finish all course work by exercising the "step-in–step-out" flexibility option
- All classes are taught by experienced facilitators who have business experience
- Small class size allows for interaction with facilitators and peers
- Individualized advising is tailored to each student's unique needs.