Art Education, Graphic Design, Pre-Art Therapy, Studio Art
- To provide students with foundational skills in art making.
- To facilitate a broad knowledge and appreciation of art history and its methodologies.
- To foster development in students’ critical judgment required for problem solving and the skill needed to analyze and interpret art works.
- To cultivate student creativity in art making
- To introduce students to diverse perspectives in art creation and interpretation.
- To prepare students for a career in an arts-related profession or for graduate study.