Family and Friends
The Family and Friends Organization, founded in 1957, fosters communication and a beneficial relationship between the University and the parents of its students. The group promotes the involvement of parents in the life of the University, which is vital to the continued development of Holy Family University.
The objectives of the Family and Friends of Holy Family University are:
- To support mutual cooperation between the University and the parents in order to realize the
greatest benefit for the students.
- To advance understanding in the community of the educational objectives and the activities of
Holy Family University.
- To sponsor social activities for the family and friends of Holy Family University, with the profit
to be donated to the University.
- To secure the financial means to achieve the above objectives.
- To promote good will and public relations.
Participation in all the activities of the Family and Friends of Holy Family University is open to all. Encourage your friends and relatives to join us as often as possible.
Members of the organization receive The Family and Friends Newsletter, which announces special programs and events.
Each year three individual $1,000 scholarships are awarded to undergraduate students in the name of Family and Friends.
President, Joan Fiorentino '83
Vice President, Aileen McMahon
Treasurer, Romeo Battilana
Recording Secretary, Dorothy McGee
Corresponding Secretary, Ray Oczkowski