Online Credential Service Registration Form
Procedure for Opening a Credential File:
- Click on the credential services registration form below and complete the
- After completing the online
credential service registration form please print it out and bring it to the Careers Center located on the
second floor of the Campus Center room 216.
- REMEMBER to ask Faculty members if they will sign a letter of recommendation
on your behalf BEFORE you have them sign the form.
- Pink reminder letters are sent out from the Careers Center to faculty when needed.
Benefits of a Credential File:
- A great way to keep all of your letters of recommendation from FACULTY MEMBERS ONLY on file in a safe place. Letters are kept on file for six years after you graduate. After six years they are discarded.
- All letters will look professional and will be on Holy Family letter head.
- You can obtain copies of your original letters of recommendation at any time before the six year deadline.
- With your approval, we can accommodate immediate employer or graduate schools requests.