Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Holy Family University and its School of Nursing and Allied Health Professionals recognize the diverse educational and clinical backgrounds of registered nurses and respect their prior learning and educational achievements.
The nursing curriculum focuses on development of management and leadership skills, culture-sensitive health care, individual and family assessment skills, and research in nursing practice.
Flexible scheduling may include classes that meet once a week, in the evenings, afternoon, Saturday, or online, for five weeks.
Holy Family offers a generous transfer policy. A total of 84 credits may be transferred into the program, including 39 credits awarded for a current nursing license.
Students transferring in the maximum amount of credits may finish the program in as little as 15 months.
- Completed Application
- Non-refundable application fee of $25
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Writing Sample (See Application for details)
- Official Transcripts from all universities previously attended
- Copy of Nursing License
- Once all application materials have been received, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee for a decision.