Holy Family University offers the most affordable and highly rewarding accelerated nursing programs in the Philadelphia area.
The Spring 2016 program is closed.
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2016.
- Students must be enrolled full-time.
- Program will be offered at our Newtown location.
- Each spring and fall semester has two 7-week sessions. Summer semester has two 6-week sessions.
- Completion of nursing courses and clinical rotations takes 3-1/2 semesters or 14 months.
- Students must progress in the sequence of nursing courses as listed.
- Clearances, titers, vaccinations, 2 step PPD & CPR must be completed prior to enrollment in clinical courses.
- The first Baccalaureate degree has to have been earned from an accredited college or university.
- Students must have an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 and a minimum GPA 2.75 in Math and Sciences in order to be considered for admission to the Second
- Baccalaureate Degree Pre-Licensure BSN Program with all of the following courses completed with the following stipulations:
- All grades from all colleges and/or universities will be included in the calculation of GPAs.
- All courses must have a minimum grade of “C” or better in order to transfer into Holy Family.
- (4) BIOL 206/L: Microbiology
- (4) BIOL 207/L: Anatomy and Physiology I
- (4) BIOL 208/L: Anatomy and Physiology II
- (3) NURS 206: Nutrition
- (3) MATH 130: Elementary Statistics
- - No more than one grade of “C” is permitted in above courses.
- - No more than one repeat in any of the above courses due to grade of “C” or less.
Please note that this is a highly competitive program in terms of admission due to limited spaces.