Holy Family University offers the most affordable and highly rewarding accelerated nursing programs in the Philadelphia area.
- Students must be enrolled full-time.
- Program will be offered at our Newtown location.
- Each spring and fall semester has two 7-week sessions. Summer semester has two 6-week sessions.
- Completion of nursing courses and clinical rotations takes 3-1/2 semesters or 14 months.
- Students must progress in the sequence of nursing courses as listed.
- Clearances, titers, vaccinations, 2 step PPD & CPR must be completed prior to enrollment in clinical courses.
- The first Baccalaureate degree has to have been earned from an accredited college or university.
- Students must have an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 and a minimum GPA 2.75 in Math and Sciences in order to be considered for admission to the Second
- Baccalaureate Degree Pre-Licensure BSN Program with all of the following courses completed with the following stipulations:
- All grades from all colleges and/or universities will be included in the calculation of GPAs.
- All courses must have a minimum grade of “C” or better in order to transfer into Holy Family.
- (4) BIOL 206/L: Microbiology
- (4) BIOL 207/L: Anatomy and Physiology I
- (4) BIOL 208/L: Anatomy and Physiology II
- (3) NURS 206: Nutrition
- (3) MATH 130: Elementary Statistics