Our goal is to keep parents and students informed with important dates and information to assist you in managing your Holy Family University student account.
Students and their families can log-on to WebAdvisor to pay student accounts online or to set up a payment plan for an account. You must know the HFU student account number to access either of these services. Contact the Office of the Registrar if you do not know your HFU student account number.
Payments may take 2 -3 business days to post on student's account.
- View your current HFU student account balance through WebAdvisor
- Check the status of your Financial Aid
- View your bill
- Set up a Payment Plan or edit a payment on an existing Payment Plan
- Make a Payment via credit card
- Refund Dates
- Get my 1098T for tax purposes