Careers Center Services
- Vocational Counseling.
- Learn how to Write an Effective Cover Letter and Resume.
- Learn Interviewing skills - Behavioral Interviewing.
- Video Taped Mock Interviews – Practice your interviewing skills.
- Credential File – A file that contains your original letters of recommendation, you keep a copy.
- Job Fairs – Our on-campus career fair, the Spring Career Fair, is held annually. Additionally, the Careers Center has a list of local job fairs.
Job Bank by Email
- When on campus, you may obtain the "Job Bank" at the Careers Center, room 216 and in the Campus Center Lobby.
Holy Family's On-Line Job Board
- Log on www.collegecentral.com/holyfamily and enter your resume for review of ft/pt and internship opportunities from selected employers.
- The job board has hundreds of local jobs updated daily.
- Collegecentral.com is made possible by a cooperative effort from the members of SEPCHE— the Southeastern Pennsylvania Consortium for Higher Education.