- FamilyHoly Family University welcomes all students, faculty, and staff as members of a diverse but interconnected family.
- Respect The University affirms human dignity through
openness to multiple points of view, personalized attention, and collaborative
dialogue and seeks to instill appreciation of and respect for differences.
- IntegrityHoly Family advocates free and conscientious
pursuit of truth and the responsible use of knowledge through an education
founded upon the liberal arts, the humanities, and the natural and social
- Service & Responsibility Holy Family educates individuals to become competent professionals and responsible citizens.
- LearningThe University promotes values-based education,
creative scholarship, informed and imaginative use of research and technology,
and practical learning opportunities, such as cooperative-education and
- VisionHoly Family University envisions learning as a dynamic and fruitful exchange between traditional sources of wisdom and contemporary developments in knowledge. It offers an education grounded in a Judeo-Christian worldview that serves as a foundation upon which to address contemporary problems and to build a vision for the future.
The study of the liberal arts at Holy Family enables our students to discover
their talents and full potential. It provides them with essential skills—critical
thinking, written and oral communications, problem solving, and more—needed
to succeed in today’s world.
Professional Career Development
Holy Family University is committed to preparing its graduates for a professional career. All students are encouraged to engage in on-the-job learning experiences through our nationally recognized Cooperative Education and Internship program.
Mentoring, Exceptional, Expert Faculty
Holy Family is a personalized, achievement-oriented learning environment, where faculty and staff form close mentoring relationships with students.
At Holy Family, students actively engage in their education and are able to experience firsthand the reality of their chosen careers through interactive classroom discussion, undergraduate research, and co-op and internship opportunities.