The management-marketing program at Holy Family University is ideal for students seeking employment as managers, team leaders, or entrepreneurs as well as careers in sales, advertising, market research, product development, and sales promotion—or those who wish to attend graduate or professional school full time after undergraduate school. Our graduates work for organizations such as Fortune 500 corporations, advertising agencies, and market research firms.
Built upon a foundation of liberal arts, the Mission of the School of Business Administration is to deliver high quality business education, in a student centered environment that fosters leadership, global and multicultural awareness, and social responsibility.
Graduates of the School will possess functional knowledge in the business disciplines and the ability to:
- Lead ethically,
- Communicate effectively,
- Think critically,
- Utilize business technology,
- Solve problems,
- Work in teams, and
- Manage change.
The School is committed to academic excellence and continuous improvement.
Management-Marketing Program Goals
- To develop highly competent business professionals who combine their specialized skills in Management-Marketing with broad business knowledge.
- To provide effective skills in communication, human relations, and leadership.
- To combine classroom theory with current management-marketing studies and events.
- To prepare students for graduate studies and professional schools in business administration and related fields.
- To prepare students for successful management-marketing careers in corporate, entrepreneurial, government, and non-profit organizations.