Bachelor of Science in Nursing
(Accelerated RN-BSN) (contact the Division of Extended Learning)
The accelerated RN-BSN program is a part-time program for working adults with an associate degree in nursing or diploma-prepared nurses who are interested in completing their Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Working adults can rapidly complete program requirements as each course is completed in a five-week format.
- Thirty-two of the 56 required nursing credits may be transferred from prior University or hospital-based nursing education programs.
- Fifty-two additional credits of the 122 total credits necessary for graduation also may be transferred from previous University study.
- All prior learning is validated through individual conference and evaluation.
- Students work with qualified preceptors under the supervision and guidance of Holy Family nursing faculty and clinical hours are established at a mutually beneficial time to support the needs of adult learners.
For more information on the program, visit the Division of Extended Learning.