University records are arranged by record group; that is, the office/department or organization that creates or maintains particular records. Some of these include the President, Finance and Administration, Academic Affairs, Student Affairs, Athletics, Faculty Senate, Student Government Association, to name only a few of the numerous record groups across the university.
Use the links below to navigate to some of the record groups with finding aids available online.
- RG 00 Records on Holy Family University
- RG 01 Board of Trustees Records
- RG 02 President’s Records
- RG 03 Affairs Records
- RG 04 Student Life and Services Records
- RG 05 Finance and Administration Records
- RG 06 Institutional Advancement Records
- RG 07 Information Technology Records
- RG 08 Institutional Research and Assessment Records
- RG 09 Faculty Records
- RG 10 Technical Staff Records
- RG 20 Athletics Records
- RG 30 Alumni Records
- RG 35 Parents and Friends Records