- Michelle Murphy Rozanski, PhD, MSN, CRNP, RN from Assistant Dean to Associate Dean.
- Jinsy Mathew, DNP, MSN, RN from Fast Track Day Program Coordinator to Associate Dean.
- Kristin Sagedy, PhD, MSN, RN from PTEW Program Coordinator to Assistant Dean.
- Mai-ly Pulley, DNP, MSN, RN will continue as faculty and will also hold the title of PTEW Program Coordinator.
- Joeann Hall, MSN, RN from Simulation/Lab Coordinator at the Newtown Campus to Faculty and Fast Track Day Program Coordinator.
- Elaine Maruca, DNP, RN, FNP-BC, CNE was appointed the FNP Program Coordinator in June 2021.
Holy Family University nurses and radiologic science professionals are found in major hospitals throughout the region, and we have developed a widespread reputation for graduates that are sought after by the healthcare industry. Our accredited undergraduate programs are ideal for high school graduates, experienced nurses, and radiologic science professionals seeking additional training, or working adults who wish to start an entirely new career.
The School of Nursing and Health Sciences provides a variety of degrees and study options for full- and part-time students. These include a traditional four-year bachelor of science in nursing, an associate's program in radiologic science, an accelerated RN to BSN nursing degree option, an accelerated second degree BSN, and a Master of Science in Nursing.
For more information (including admission requirements), please visit the School of Nursing and Health Sciences website or contact University Admissions at 215-637-3050 or e-mail email@example.com.