All graduating students must register online even if you are not planning on attending the commencement ceremony. You must fill out the form to reserve your tickets. Failure to fill out the online form will result in NO reserved tickets.
- The student graduating does not need a ticket.
- Students must pick up tickets in person.
- Photo identification is required.
- Tickets will not be mailed.
- If a student is unable to pick up his/her tickets in person, another person may pick up the tickets with a signed letter of authorization from the graduate.
Every guest must have a reserved seat ticket to gain entrance. Infants and toddlers under age 1 that will be sitting on the lap of a responsible adult for the entire ceremony will not need a ticket.
Children age one and older must have a reserved seat ticket.
When filling out the online form, you will be asked to mark off the location that you will be picking up your tickets.
Ticket Distribution by Location
Held in the Commons of the Campus Center
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 | 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Thursdsay, April 20, 2017 | 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Tuesday, April 18, 2017 | 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 | 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Any tickets not picked up after these dates will have to be picked up at the Registrar's Office at the Northeast Campus.
Students graduating with a Graduate Degree will be given a maximum of SIX (6) guest tickets for the 9:30 am morning ceremony. Students should only reserve the number of guest tickets actually needed.
Students graduating with an Associate or Baccalaureate Degree will be given a maximum of FOUR (4) guest tickets for the 12:30 am afternoon ceremony. Students should only reserve the number of guest tickets actually needed.