Radiologic Science Adjunct Clinical Instructor, School of Nursing and Health Sciences
Adjunct Clinical Instructor
Holy Family University, a comprehensive Catholic institution in Philadelphia, PA, invites applications for a Clinical Lecturer position in the Radiologic Science Program. The adjunct Clinical Lecturer is responsible for completing clinical visitation for our students enrolled in the ASRS/BSRS/Certificate programs. The candidate must be in compliance with ARRT Certification in Radiography (R) with a minimum of 2 years working experience. Additional post-primary certification and Bachelor degree preferred.
Responsibilities (not all inclusive):
- Provide students with clinical instruction and evaluate student clinical performance (weekly) through direct observation in clinical education settings.
- Complete program documentation on a weekly basis.
- Attend and provide input during program meetings.
- Knowledgeable of the Radiologic Science Program’s goals, policies, and procedures and oversee that these are implemented in the clinical setting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidates should have a commitment to support the mission of Holy Family University and possess excellent clinical education and teaching skills.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Official transcripts from undergraduate and graduate institutions, as well as three letters of recommendation, will be required upon hire.