We are seeking an Admissions Counselor, responsible for the recruitment of undergraduate students to the institution. Duties include representing the university at various off-campus events, application/prospect management, conducting interviews, and coordinating special recruitment programs and events.
Employees must understand the mission of Catholic Higher education and be committed to the core values, mission, goals, and objectives of Holy Family University.
Candidates should be open to working a flexible schedule that will include evening and weekend work during certain times of the year. A valid driver’s license in good standing and ability to travel via automobile for extensive regional travel is required.
Responsibilities (not all inclusive)
- Articulate the university's admissions process, programs and mission to prospective students.
- Manage assigned travel territory and meet assigned enrollment goals.
- Evaluate and manage all applicants assigned by territory/major. Timely review and assessment for all applications assigned is required. Meet specific enrollment goals.
- Assist with the planning and execution of recruitment events.
- Establish and maintain good rapport and relationship with counselors and teachers in the assigned schools.
- A bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of higher education experience preferred.
- Ability to exercise sound professional judgment in interacting with students, faculty, staff and internal/external stakeholders is required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications required. CRM software experience preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but not required
- Candidates should be open to working a flexible schedule that will include evening and weekend work during certain times of the year.
- A valid driver’s license in good standing and ability to travel via automobile for extensive regional travel is required.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. To apply, submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.