Admissions Support Specialist
Posted: March 2022
The Undergraduate Admissions team is seeking to hire an Admissions Support Specialist who will be responsible for maintaining prospective student information through all stages of the admissions process. This individual will manage and oversee all admissions applications and provide detailed reports related to this process. The Admissions Support Specialist is also responsible for handling phone inquiries and will work closely with other campus offices regarding the transfer of student records and providing essential reports.
Employees must understand the mission of Catholic Higher education and be committed to the core values, mission, goals, and objectives of Holy Family University.
Responsibilities (not all inclusive)
- Manage and oversee all application processing which includes working with the CRM and other related database systems to ensure integration and a timely system for review and reporting.
- Provide daily, weekly and ad hoc reports from the CRM to the Director and other campus offices as needed or requested.
- Handle phone inquiries and assist prospective students and their families with their questions regarding the admissions process and the status of their application.
- Provide general office support to the Director and staff as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of and ability to follow university policies and procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the campus community.
- Ability to relate to a diverse population and to maintain composure when faced with difficult situations.
- Strong computer and database skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Experience with CRM software is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, goal driven work environment
- Previous experience in a higher education office setting
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. To apply, submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.