Business Systems Analyst
Posted: April 4, 2022
Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst will learn, investigate and support a broad range of applications and processes providing capability to Holy Family University. Under the guidance of their manager and the rest of the Information Technology team, they will learn and growth their knowledge to perform application administration, configuration options, analyze and generation reports, data for integration, and user support. The individual will be responsible for engaging stakeholders and contributing to the evolving future state of the Holy Family Enterprise Application Architecture.
Employees must understand the mission of Catholic higher education and be committed to the core values, mission, goals and objectives of Holy Family University.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate and work closely with university constituents and third parties based on established priorities to accomplish daily as well as short term and long-term projects.
- Help develop processes and analytics for monitoring to ensure the accuracy of the data that is entered, integrated/importing and reported.
- Identify and recommend process improvements and technological solutions to meet the operational needs and goals of the University.
- Collaborate, map, and analyze business processes and translate them to system requirements.
- Work with others to trouble-shoot, optimize and execute solutions for such as data mapping, processes and configuration options.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all software resources, systems, and processes.
- Create, modify documentation, workflows, tasks and views to maintain high quality documentation.
- Actively pursue staying current with technology and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
4 years of progressive growth in business systems support and analysis, preferably in Higher Education but not required
Strong problem solving, written, and verbal skills
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Ability to work independently with guidance to deliver
- Ability to work collaboratively to diagnose problems across platforms
- Knowledge of and ability to follow university policies and procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the campus community
- Experience with Higher Ed applications such as Colleague or other Ellucian products, Canvas, CRM
- Other data and/or integration tool sets
Qualified candidates may apply by sending a resume, a cover letter that addresses the responsibilities and requirements described above to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.