Director of Graduate and Adult Admissions
Posted: August 2022
Director of Graduate and Adult Admissions
In this new role, the Director of Graduate and Adult Admissions will lead recruitment efforts for the University’s graduate and accelerated/adult learner programs. Under the guidance of the Vice President for Enrollment Management, the Director will develop tactical outreach and recruitment plans that flow from the University’s Strategic Enrollment Plan and support the attainment of the University’s enrollment goals. The Director of Graduate and Adult Admissions is responsible for meeting new graduate and accelerated/adult learner student enrollment goals through oversight of appropriate admissions funnel and the staff.
The Director must bring an innovative, entrepreneurial, and data-driven approach to the work and must be results-oriented with a focus on the growth and quality of student enrollment in all graduate and accelerated/adult learner education programs at Holy Family University. The Director will be hands-on in the recruitment of these students and should be prepared to collaborative enhance the development of the Graduate and Adult Admissions office.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supervise a team that provides student-centered customer service while marketing and recruiting prospective students
- Work with academic leadership, program coordinators, and admissions staff to develop strategic recruitment plans specific to each graduate and accelerated/adult program offering
- Ensure that all processes are streamlined and current, utilizes technology to enhance and support recruitment, manages budget responsibilities, and oversees all operational tasks pertaining to graduate enrollment management policies and procedures
- Supervise the admissions process for all academic programs; function as primary liaison to Deans, program coordinators, faculty program chairs, and other campus stakeholders
- Under the supervision of the Vice President for Enrollment Management and in coordination with communications and marketing, the Director will develop and implement successful recruitment and marketing strategies
- Achieve term enrollment goals while ensuring intentional and strategic awareness of graduate and adult programs in key markets
- Procure active prospect lists and manage prospective pool of applicants
- Streamline processes and manage applications to ensure academic departments have needed information to evaluate credentials for timely decisions, and troubleshoot issues impacting admissions decisions
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate programs, special projects, events, and other recruitment initiatives geared to recruiting students within targeted populations
- Maximize recruitment strategy, campaigns and communications with prospective students through the use of a CRM, while leveraging technology to engage and yield graduate students
- Manage outside vendors who partner for the attainment of specific program goals
- Oversee daily office staff and operations, including the hiring and supervision of staff, coordinating staffing schedules, professional development, and guidelines for performance
- Streamline admission processes and time to registration to improve the student experience and student-centered customer service and to optimize the ability to achieve enrollment goals
- Analyze data to track students through the application and enrollment process to gauge success of recruiting efforts, strategies and marketing related to the achievement of admissions and enrollment goals; disseminate progress reports to campus stakeholders; conduct research and benchmarking studies, including processes, structures and program offerings at other institutions
- In conjunction with Marketing & Communications, oversee all marketing for targeted campaigns to execute yield campaign of potential applicants
- Manage on-campus and virtual events related to recruitment and admission, including information sessions, lunch and learns, and other special events
- Collaborate with the academic schools to coordinate the student onboarding process from applicant to enrolled student
Additional areas of responsibility will be developed in conjunction with the supervisor and staff.
Requirements include a Master’s degree with 5 years of professional experience with increasing responsibility of which 3 years is in graduate, transfer, or adult enrollment, and must have experience in college admissions, preferably for graduate and adult admissions.
Ability to exercise sound professional judgment in interacting with students, faculty, staff, internal and external stakeholders required; the ability to work well with a variety of personalities, juggle multiple tasks, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines. Salesforce or Slate CRM experience. CRM transition or build experience a plus.
Flexibility in scheduling is required including evening and weekend work; time spent on each essential function varies depending on the time of year. Valid driver’s license; must possess a car and comfort driving in urban, suburban, and rural settings.
Qualified candidates please email a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com . Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until filled.