Records and Data Clerk
Records and Data Clerk
In support of the Registrar and the Assistant Registrars, this position is responsible for records maintenance and data integrity. This position requires: technical efficiency in data entry and Microsoft Office computer skills, a student-service attitude, the ability to handle multiple tasks and ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with College administration, faculty, staff and students.
Employees must understand the mission of Catholic Higher education and be committed to the core values, mission, goals, and objectives of Holy Family University.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing a variety of forms and requests submitted to the Registrar’s office, including but not limited to: Major/Minor declarations, Grade Changes, Leaves and Withdraw, Cancellation Memos, and Independent Study requests. Will also process the ad-hoc academic room requests. (60%)
- As a member of the Registrar’s Office team, assist the Registrar and Assistant Registrar’s through projects focused on data integrity and usability. (15%)
- Will coordinate the electronic student files from receipt from Admissions through the student’s career at the institution, following document management and retention policies. (10%)
- Respond to telephone calls and walk-in inquires from students, the external community, faculty, staff and administrators on matters regarding college policies and procedures relating to records, registration, scheduling and other business conducted by the Registrar’s Office. (5%)
- Other duties as assigned. (3%)
- Order office supplies (2%)
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent, a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- General office experience required with experience in Higher Education preferred.
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal communication skills are needed as this position interacts with large numbers of the external and college communities.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details are required to provide efficient and effective student and data centered services.
- Experience with a Windows environment with an emphasis in the Microsoft Office suite including Word is required. Experience with Excel is helpful.
- Good data entry skills with a high degree of accuracy are required. A team player attitude with a willingness to learn is required.
Qualified candidates may apply by sending a resume, a cover letter that addresses the responsibilities and requirements described above and desired salary. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. For fullest consideration, all applicant materials to email@example.com.