Slate CRM Manager
Slate CRM Manager
Under the direction of the Vice President of Enrollment Management, the Slate CRM Manager is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the University’s recruitment plan for all student populations through the use of technology and the Slate CRM platform.
This position works closely with the EM division staff and functional areas and collaborates with Information Technology, Institutional Research, Academic Affairs, and Student Services. The Slate CRM Manager is responsible for the administration and support of the University’s Slate CRM instance for both enrollment and student success modules. The first phase will be on enrollment while the student success module is planned for phase two in the near future.
In collaboration with the University’s implementation partner, a premiere Slate partner, the CRM Manager will be in a position to influence the configuration and set-up of the Slate CRM and provide innovative solutions to strategic enrollment management. This position is remote flexible.
The employee must understand and embrace the mission of Catholic higher education and must commit to the mission, goals, and objectives of Holy Family University.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly influence the outreach, recruitment, admissions, enrollment, and retention of all University students by leveraging the Slate platform.
- Ensure all users have access and training to utilize CRM and control their day-to-day activities
- Responsible for executing the day-to-day programming, configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of the Slate platform.
- Create, manage, and maintain custom reports and dashboards.
- Manages operational flow of undergraduate, graduate, online, adult, and transfer application processing and communications plan; coordinates all communication generation and mailings with the Director of Enrollment Communications.
- Oversee the creation, update, and maintenance of all Slate-hosted applications and forms to ensure the accuracy and support of all strategic initiatives.
- Update and Design, build, update and maintain all application decision processes, including checklists per population, reader bins and forms, print and electronic admission and scholarship letters, and releasing admission decisions.
- Responsible for the completion of all annual cycle prep work for undergraduate and graduate admission based on required deadlines.
- Analyze all imported data at each stage of the funnel for consistency and accuracy and reconcile data to maximize opportunities to effectively recruit and enroll students.
- Routinely assess critical data points needed or missing (ie student type, status, and term).
- Responsible for all decision-related exports of admission data at each stage of the funnel to the Colleague System. Reconciles exported data in Colleague to ensure that student records are updated appropriately.
- Create and maintain documents and processes for printed communication, admissions and scholarship decisions, and visit invitations.
- Design and create all admission and event portals in Slate to match brand guidelines and strategic initiatives.
- Provides direction to EM unit directors regarding the development and implementation of the CRM functions, including communications flowing to prospective students, parents, and other constituents
- Lead CRM implementation projects. Meet project deadlines, achieve goals, and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Serve as primary technical liaison and University’s project manager with integration vendors/partners.
- Act as the primary liaison for Slate CRM and operations-related functions with all enrollment management units and other campus partners
- Articulate data trends in conjunction with vendors and University’s IR office
- Attend large-scale University recruitment events
- Provide general CRM training to new CRM users as part of their onboarding process.
- Evaluate and recommend new technology used for operational and recruiting efficiencies
- Engage in online (Slate Festival) and in-person (Slate Summit) training with follow-up presentations and reports on innovative initiatives to move the University forward
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience: Two to three years minimum experience with Slate CRM operations work is required, including Slate configuration and administration and developing queries and processes for importing and extracting data.
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly, negotiate, listen, mitigate conflict, build alliances and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate technical details to non-technical staff in an understandable way.
- Ability to be precise and attentive to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated service-oriented mindset.
- Understanding of the need and willingness to work outside of traditional business hours when urgent issues or requests arise.
- Ability to listen to requests from users and find solutions for their needs within the CRM
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and work with frequent interruptions
- Highly advanced interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment in interacting with students, faculty, staff, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of computer databases and information systems
- Willingness and ability to articulate the benefits of a broad-based liberal arts/Catholic Education
Qualified candidates may apply by sending a resume, a cover letter that addresses the above responsibilities and requirements. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. For fullest consideration, all applicant materials to email@example.com.