Staff Positions: Admissions Counselor (Bilingual Spanish)
Posted: January 2022
Holy Family University is seeking an Admissions Counselor, fluent in English and Spanish, responsible for the recruitment of undergraduate students to the institution. Duties include representing the university at various off-campus events, application/prospect management, conducting interviews, and coordinating special recruitment programs and events.
Candidates should be open to working a flexible schedule that will include evening and weekend work during certain times of the year. A valid driver’s license in good standing and ability to travel via automobile for extensive regional travel is required.
The employee must understand and embrace the mission of Catholic higher education and must commit to the mission, goals and objectives of Holy Family University in word and deed.
- Articulate the university's admissions process, programs, and mission to prospective students.
- Manage assigned travel territory and meet assigned enrollment goals.
- Evaluate and manage all applicants assigned by territory/major. Timely review and assessment for all applications assigned is required. Meet specific enrollment goals.
- Assist with the planning and execution of recruitment events.
- Establish and maintain good rapport and relationships with counselors and teachers in the assigned schools.
- Other duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of higher education experience is preferred.
- Ability to exercise sound professional judgment in interacting with students, faculty, staff, and internal/external stakeholders is required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications required. CRM software experience preferred.
- Candidates should be open to working a flexible schedule that will include evening and weekend work during certain times of the year.
- A valid driver’s license in good standing and ability to travel via automobile for extensive regional travel is required.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. To apply, submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.