Accelerated Degrees. Faster progress, for the real world.
At Holy Family University, the term “Accelerated” refers to programs we have evolved to meet the demands that many potential students face in everyday life. These may include a full-time job, parenthood, or other responsibilities. Our accelerated programs are also ideal solutions for adults trying to make the transition back to higher education. Whether you're interested in earning your accelerated IT degree or beginning the fast-track to a nursing degree, the accelerated programs at Holy Family University can provide the resources and support required for higher education.
Three-credit courses are offered over five- or eight-week sessions. Most classes meet once a week for four hours. One primary benefit is that your credits count towards completion of a university degree, whether undergraduate or graduate. Another is that your teachers and fellow students are working professionals who understand the realities of the workplace and share your dreams. All programs are highly collaborative. Enjoy the challenge as you earn your way to success.
School of Arts & Sciences
School of Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- MBA New Professionals
- MS in Accountancy
- MS in Organizational Leadership
- Certificates (GR): Finance, Healthcare Administration, Human Resources Management, Information Systems Management
School of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Accelerated RN-BSN)
- Fast Track Second Degree BSN*
* Accepting applications for Summer 2019 (begins in late April) and Fall 2019 (begins in late August).