Where the records of your progress are stored.
Welcome to the Registrar’s Office. Our role in your education is quite simple: we keep the records and strive to support and enhance the learning environment by providing efficient and effective services to students, faculty, staff, and alumni. We offer registration opportunities, official academic transcripts, enrollment certifications, reporting to the National Student Clearinghouse, apostilles, and special letters by request. Our commitment is to maintain records with accuracy and integrity, to perform our duties using the best technology, and to support the mission and values of Holy Family University.
Contact us online, call us, or visit the office whenever you have a question. We’re here to help.
- Monday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Registrar's Office is closed from 3:00 - 3:45 pm every Tuesday for a staff meeting.
Special Holiday Hours
- January 20, 2020, closed for Martin Luther King Day
- April 13, 2020, closed for Easter Monday