Holy Family University offers the most affordable and highly rewarding accelerated nursing programs in the Philadelphia area.
The Summer 2017 program is closed.
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2017.
2nd Round Application Deadline for Fall 2017: February 27, 2017
- Students must be enrolled full-time.
- Program will be offered at our Newtown location.
- Each spring and fall semester has two 7-week sessions. Summer semester has two 6-week sessions.
- Completion of nursing courses and clinical rotations takes 3-1/2 semesters or 14 months.
- Students must progress in the sequence of nursing courses as listed.
- Clearances, titers, vaccinations, 2 step PPD & CPR must be completed prior to enrollment in clinical courses.
- The first Baccalaureate degree has to have been earned from an accredited college or university.
- Students must have an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 and a minimum GPA 2.75 in Math and Sciences in order to be considered for admission to the Fast Track Second Baccalaureate Degree Pre-Licensure BSN Program. All of the following courses must be completed with the following stipulations:
- All grades from all colleges and/or universities will be included in the calculation of GPAs.
- All courses must have a minimum grade of “C” or better in order to transfer into Holy Family.
- (4) BIOL 206/L: Microbiology
- (4) BIOL 207/L: Anatomy and Physiology I
- (4) BIOL 208/L: Anatomy and Physiology II
- (3) NURS 206: Nutrition
- (3) MATH 130: Elementary Statistics
- No more than one grade of “C” is permitted in above courses.
- No more than one repeat in any of the above courses due to grade of “C” or less.
- Completed Application
- $25 Application Fee
- Official Transcripts from every college, university, school of nursing, trade or professional school attended
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Statement (a brief essay explaining why you want to be a nurse and why you want to earn your BSN at Holy Family University)
- Applicants whose bachelor's degree was obtained outside the U.S. must:
Please note: Due to a limited number of spaces each semester, admission to the program is highly competitive.