Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Holy Family University and its School of Nursing and Allied Health Professionals recognize the diverse educational and clinical backgrounds of registered nurses and respect their prior learning and educational achievements.
The Accelerated RN to BSN nursing curriculum focuses on the development of management and leadership skills, culture-sensitive health care, individual and family assessment skills, and research in nursing practice.
Flexible scheduling may include classes that primarily meet once a week, in the evenings, for eight weeks.
Holy Family offers a generous transfer policy. A total of 84 credits may be transferred into the program, including 39 credits awarded for a current nursing license.
Students transferring in the maximum amount of credits may finish the program in as little as 15 months.
Courses are held once a week in an eight-week blended format.
- Non-cohort classes are held in the evenings at our Bensalem site, conveniently located at 1311 Bristol Pike, Bensalem, PA 19020.
- Cohort opportunities are available at your work location with discounted tuition. A cohort is a tight-knit learning community of students, usually 15-20, enrolled throughout their entire academic program. Contact Grad Admissions at 267-341-3327 to learn more about RN-BSN cohorts.
- Completed Application
- Non-refundable application fee of $25
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Writing Sample (250-500 words, double-spaced, essay formatted)
- Official Transcripts from all universities and nursing schools previously attended
- Copy of Nursing License
- Two Letters of Recommendation (Optional)
- Once all application materials have been received, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee for a decision.