The technology you need for success is on your phone, we will teach you the rest! Our Rapid Degree Bachelor of Arts in Communications program is a degree completion program that prepares you to function in a wide variety of settings within the communications and business environments. The program studies the economic and cultural realities of the mass media industry.
- Social and Emerging Media – Learn to expertly use social media, create targeted messages, and critically understand the media world.
- Public Relations – Learn to connect with audiences through multiple media, successfully plan and execute events, and generate publicity.
Holy Family University has designed this program with flexibility to fit your lifestyle. Classes will be offered in an eight-week format that blends face-to-face meetings with online learning. Weekend intensive options will be available to maximize flexibility to help you complete your degree more quickly.
The program requires you to become actively engaged in the learning process through critical reflection, oral and written communications, and rigorous curiosity. Each student’s life experiences are acknowledged as contributions each of us brings to the classroom. In this program, you will develop creative production skills, critical thinking aptitude, problem-solving proficiency, journalistic integrity, and knowledge in digital innovations. You will be able to create, produce, and use a variety of print, visual, and electronic media within a changing communications environment—allowing you to engage your knowledge to meet real-world communications goals.
I have an Associate’s Degree
Holy Family University is pleased to expand our Community Bridge program to include our new Rapid Degree Bachelor of Arts in Communications program. Students transferring an Associate’s Degree (A.A.or A.S.) can join our new cohort program immediately! In this program, you will only take classes that are required to graduate, you will be taking just major courses, the core capstone course, and an internship that you can do right at your place of employment.
What does this mean to you? With continuous enrollment in the cohort, you will:
- Complete your degree requirements in as little as 20 months.
- Complete your courses quickly: 8-week sessions, two end-of-semester weekend intensive courses.
- Share class-time with committed, like-minded dedicated adult students like you!
I plan to transfer up to 84 credits
Even without an Associate's degree, our transfer students will benefit from the program format. We will be working with you to accelerate the completion of your Bachelor's degree in the shortest time possible.
- If you are transferring in between 60 and 84 credits, you are on a fast path to degree completion. With 84 credits, you may be able to finish your degree within 12-18 months.
- Students transferring in fewer than 60 credits will be guided to the fastest path to success. You will receive individualized and tailored advising to help you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Communications as quickly as possible.
Are you ready to learn more? Get Started!