Our Rapid Degree Bachelor of Arts in Psychology program is a degree completion program that prepares you to function in a wide variety of settings within social service agencies and educational environments. The program studies the many subfields of psychology including biological, clinical, cognitive, developmental, and social psychology.
A Major That Can Take You Far.
Students who have majored in Psychology have found jobs at psychiatric hospitals, community mental health centers, and schools—whereas others have gone on to pursue graduate degrees. With your degree in Psychology you’ll have the ability to start a career or graduate program in the following areas:
- Clinical and Counseling Psychology
- Substance Abuse Counselor
- Family Therapy
- Early Childhood Behavioral Specialist
- School Psychology
- Forensic Science Technician
- Forensic Examiner
- Occupational or Physical Therapy
- Sports Psychology
- Human Resources
- Scientific Writing
- Real Estate
- Market Research
- Social Policy Research
- Research Coordinator
- Social Work
- ABA Counselor
- Teacher's Assistant
- School Counselor
- Law Enforcement
- Correctional Psychology
- Recreational Therapist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Human Factor Psychology
- Public Relations
- Nonprofit Management
- Clinical Research Assistant
Holy Family University has designed this program with flexibility to fit your lifestyle. Courses will be held in an eight-week format that blends face-to-face meetings with online learning. Weekend intensive options will be available to maximize flexibility for you to complete your degree sooner. The program requires you to become actively engaged in the learning process through critical reflection, oral and written communications, and rigorous curiosity. Each student’s life experiences are acknowledged as contributions each of us brings to the classroom.
I have an Associate’s Degree
Holy Family University is pleased to expand our Community Bridge program to include our new Rapid Degree Bachelor of Arts in Psychology program. Students transferring an Associate’s Degree (A.A. or A.S.) can join our new cohort program immediately! In this program, you will only take classes that are required to graduate, you will be taking just major courses, the core capstone course, and an internship that you can do right at your place of employment.
What does this mean to you? With continuous enrollment in the cohort, you will:
- Complete your degree requirements in as little as 20 months.
- Complete your courses quickly: 8-week sessions, two end of semester weekend intensive courses.
- Share class-time with committed, like-minded dedicated adult students like you!
I plan to transfer up to 84 credits
Even without an Associate’s degree, transfer students will benefit from the program format. We will be working with you to accelerate the completion of your Bachelor’s degree in the shortest time possible.
- If you are transferring in between 60 and 84 credits, you are on a fast path to degree completion. With 84 credits, you may be able to finish your degree within 12-18 months.
- Students transferring in fewer than 60 credits will be guided to the fastest path to success. You will receive individualized and tailored advising to help you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Psychology as quickly as possible.
Are you ready to learn more? Get Started!