Our Business Administration degree completion program prepares graduates to function in a wide variety of settings in the business environment. The curriculum includes a foundation in liberal arts, traditional business courses, and a concentration in Administration, Accounting, and Criminal Justice.
The program requires students to become actively engaged in the learning process through critical reflection, oral and written communication, and rigorous curiosity. Each student’s work and life experiences are acknowledged as contributions they bring to the classroom. In our program, students engage their work knowledge to meet course goals.
Starting Fall 2017! We are launching a new format, delivery, and cost model for our BSBA. Choose the path that best fits your particular situation!
I Have an Associate's Degree
Holy Family University is pleased to expand our Community Bridge program to our accelerated BSBA degree path! Students transferring a Business Associate’s degree (A.A. or A.S.) can join our new cohort path immediately! In this program, you will only take classes that are required to graduate—you will be taking just major courses and the core capstone.
What does this mean for you? With continuous enrollment in the cohort, you will:
- Complete your degree requirement in 20 months.
- Benefit from a fixed tuition rate—there will be no increase in your tuition as long as you remain in your cohort.
- Complete your courses quickly: 8-week sessions, two evening classes a week, and three end-of semester weekend intensive courses.
- Share class-time with committed, like-minded, dedicated adult students—like you!
Furthermore, we have designed this program with flexibility to fit your lifestyle in mind. Classes will be offered in blended and online formats. Summer courses will be scheduled entirely online, giving you maximum flexibility for your summer vacation.
I Plan to Transfer Up to 84 Credits
Even without a Business Associate’s, our traditional transfer students will benefit from the retooled degree path—we will be working with you to accelerate the completion of your Bachelor’s degree in the shortest time possible.
- If you are transferring in between 60 and 84 credits, you are on a fast path to degree completion. In fact, with 84 credits, you may be able to finish your degree within 12 to 18 months.
- Students transferring in fewer than 60 credits will be guided to the fastest path to success. You will receive individualized and tailored advising to help you earn your Bachelor's in Business Administration as quickly as possible
Ready to Learn More? Get Started!