Accounting Degree Graduate Program
The MS in Accountancy Program meets the needs of accountants in the industry seeking to enhance their professional credentials and gain the necessary credits to sit for the CPA Exam while obtaining an advanced degree. Additionally, this program provides degreed individuals with the opportunity to change their professional path by getting an advanced degree in the growing field of accounting.
The Master of Science in Accountancy Program is designed to provide students with:
- the skills and technical competence they will need in leadership roles in the accounting profession.
- comprehensive, advanced accounting courses for professional careers in accounting.
- a solid foundation of knowledge and professionalism that they will carry throughout their careers.
- a program that promotes the critical thinking, professional values, technical skills, and leadership capabilities.
- the encouragement to become life-long learners and pursue professional certifications.