Frequently Asked Questions – MBA Program
Holy Family University offers two options for entering the MBA program:
- The regular MBA program is for those with at least 3 years of supervisory experience. This program can be completed in as few as ten courses (30 credits) in about 20 months.
- The New Professionals MBA program is for those with less than 3 years of supervisory experience or no supervisory experience at all. This program can be completed in as few as twelve courses (36 credits) in about 2 years. The two additional required courses (6 credits) are designed to help make up for the lack of supervisory experience.
No. Many of our MBA students have completed non-business undergraduate programs. New MBA students in this category are required to complete testing in several business-related topics and online refresher courses are available to assist with this testing.
Yes. Financial aid is available for MBA students in the form of student loans.
Yes. MBA students can choose from three optional concentrations:
- Human Resources Management
Choosing a concentration requires the addition of two courses (6 credits) to the program.
Each eight-week course meets one evening per week, from 6-10 pm, at our main campus in Northeast Philadelphia.
- Graduate application form
- $25 Application Fee
- A Current Resume
- Statement of Professional Goals
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities previously attended
GRE and GMAT exams are not required
Yes. In addition to the admission requirements listed above, international applicants are required to submit:
- Official Score Report from the TOEFL or IELTS exam of English proficiency
- Copy of Current Visa or I-20 form
- Statement of Financial Support (with all supporting documentation