The Office of Student Conduct and Advocacy is here to help our students. We serve as the giving voice of an advocate, directing students to resources and services best equipped to meet their needs through support, encouragement, and empowerment.
The Office of Student Conduct and Advocacy Commits to:
• Assist students with general questions
• Connect students to available resources
• Promote an ethic and culture of caring
• Champion for students’ well-being
• Believe in student development
• Empower students to make responsible choices
• Address students’ concerns regarding basic security needs
Our Students are Important to Us
We care. We advocate. We connect you to appropriate campus resources that support, encourage, and empower you. All advocacy is, at its core, an exercise in empathy. Please reach out. We are here for you.
Please contact Sister Marcella Binkowski, EdD
Director of Student Conduct and Advocacy