*Interested in one of these positions? Email your resume to the Director of Jobologi, Gwynne Walker, email@example.com.
*These healthcare role opportunities are very beneficial to anyone who is need of patient care experience in the healthcare field.
*Further information about each position is hyperlinked
- Patient Experience Registrar (Langhorne, PA, Lansdale, PA, Warminster, PA):
- Monday- Friday from 8AM to 5PM. 20-40 hours a week. Candidates must have attention to detail and strong written and communication skills.
- Patient Experience Coordinator (Center City, Philadelphia & Bensalem, PA):
- Looking for caring and empathetic candidates to speak over the phone with patients on a daily basis, assisting with scheduling COVID-19 testing appointments. Excellent way to serve the community and get Healthcare experience simultaneously. Looking for schedulers for the Jefferson Health Systems Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM with occasional weekends. Great opportunity for those looking to get their foot in the door with healthcare!!
- Radiology Reading Room Assistant (RRA) (Jefferson Main, Jefferson Abington Hospital, Jefferson in Cherry Hill and Sewell, NJ, CHOP, and Penn State Hershey, PA):
- Assists in performing incidental follow-ups, pre-certifications, outbound scheduling, and other necessary image library services. They are currently hiring Radiology RRAs at Jefferson for all shifts part-time, full-time, flexible-shifts, overnights and weekends.
- Link 1
- Link 2
- RRA Shifts Needed:
- Lansdale, PA
- Tuesday 5PM-9PM
- Willow Grove, PA
- Tuesday & Friday 8:30AM-5PM
- Torresdale, PA
- Monday & Tuesday 7:30AM-4:30PM
- Washington Township, NJ
- Saturday & Sunday 8AM-3PM
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30AM-5PM
- Thursday & Friday- 8AM-4:30PM
- Full-time- need to be able to work flexible shifts (will need to do the following- day, night, overnight, weekends.)
- Lansdale, PA
- Scribe (Abington, PA):
- The candidate would be working as a scribe for a Surgical Care Specialist based in Abington Hospital. This is a great opportunity for healthcare students, preferably those in their gap year before Med or PA school. This will allow them to get hands on exposure working alongside patients and doctors for a year duration to help prepare them for their career in healthcare. Mondays, Weds, Thursdays: 7:30am – 5:00pm (weeks could vary)
- Radiology Technician Assistant (Jefferson Main):
- Part-time or Full-time Monday-Friday 1PM-9PM. Communicates effectively with patients, assist technologists with patients, collates films, and assesses equipment.