Attention Students: Before you apply for housing, do you have the following things ready?
- Your health insurance card – health insurance is required for all residents
- Your roommates – please be prepared to write down who you want to live with – it’s okay if you don’t have any or don’t have enough to complete a room – we will place students in spaces. Only mutual requests, made by the deadline, will be honored.
- Your desired meal plan – please check out the dining services website to figure out which you will choose
- Your desired location – do you want a double or a triple room? Do you want to be near the lounge or near the laundry room, etc.?
- Decide who will be your emergency contact and/or your missing person contact and have their information ready
- Make sure you know your student ID number. It is required. You should have received it in the mail. If unsure, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
You will be prompted to select returner, new, or transfer student when completing your application.
Returning students pay their deposits at the Business Office. New students pay their deposits through Admissions.
Thank you for your interest in Residence Life!