Student Engagement Office: Forms
- 5-Week Program Planning Guide - Please use this as a guide for planning your programs.
- Supply Request Form - To request supplies for an event.
- Program Form - This form is used to propose a new program and evaluate an already completed program. New events need to be proposed through this form at least 4 weeks before the date of the event. Program evaluations need to be submitted within 48 hours of the event.
- SIP Grant Form - To request additional funding for a new club or a new event. All grants go through a weekly approval process. Please allow at least one week to hear back about your funding proposal.
Event Services: Forms
- Room Reservation Form - All organizations must submit this form 4 weeks prior to the proposed event date.
Student Life: Event Advertising Policy
- All flyers / advertisements must be emailed to SEO@holyfamily.edu and the subject line of the email must say "Club Advertising".
- All flyers / advertisements will only be accepted if they are submitted in PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx), Word (.doc or .docx), .pdf, .jpg, .png or Publisher (.pub) format.
- If you would like your advertisement placed on TV monitors for display, registration must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the time they would like to start advertising. Please use the following link to submit your requests: https://www.holyfamily.edu/about-holy-family-u/our-campuses-in-philadelphia/university-communications/start-your-project
- For the weekly update, social media and hard copy flyers must be submitted with your pre-event form 4 weeks prior to your event.
- Physical flyers will be hung up three weeks prior (locations for flyers: outside the Tiger Cafe, all Residence Hall lobbies, the Library, Campus Life hallway, and table tents in the Commons)
- Social media, weekly update, and table tents will be placed one week prior to your event.
- Be specific: What, why, when, where, who! Remember you know what it is you are trying to advertise students/staff to attend because you are planning the event - others do not know about it!
- What is the full name of your event (no acronyms)?
- Why are you holding this event (What is the purpose of the event? Keep this area simple. Too much writing and you will lose your audience.)?
- When is your event going to be held (day, date, time)?
- Where is your event going to be held (specific location)?
- Who is the contact person / name of club running this event in case of further questions (include HFU email)?
- Typeface and Font: Keep it crisp and clear. The type should stand out not the graphics.
- Space: Don't be afraid of "whitespace." Allow the eyes room to rest.
If there is information missing on your flyer, you will be required to update your flyer, which will delay your advertisement.