The Student Association of Holy Family University is composed of all full-time students.
Representation through the elected student government allows students to plan and implement programs that make all students an integral part of the University’s life and operation.
- Ryan Neumann-Domer, President
- Kathryn McCarty, Vice-President
- Ryan Keller, Secretary
- Dominic McAllister, Treasurer
Class of 2017 Representatives
- Kelly Blumenstock, Senior Class President
- Monica McGarvey
- Rebecca Lawrence
Class of 2018 Representatives
- Taurai Augustin, Junior Class President
- Ashley Beam
- Kayleen Hutchinson
- Leanny Garcia
Class of 2019 Representatives
- Patricia Kerwick, Sophomore Class President
- Patrick Bampfield
- Carolyn Gulliver
- Ryan Foran
- Erin O'Brien
Class of 2020 Representatives
- Elizabeth Chukwuezi - Freshman Class President
- Breyana Chavis
- Nathalie Antonie
- Sean Pirmann
- Amber Welsh-Miller
- Falanda Jean-Baptiste
Student Engagement Office: Forms
- Pre-Event Form - All organizations must submit this form 4 weeks prior to the proposed event date.
- Post-Event Form - All organizations must submit this form withing 48 hours of the completion of their event.
- Fundraising Form - To participate in fundraising on campus, please submit this form 4 weeks prior to your proposed event date.
- SIP Grant Form - To request additional funding for a new club or a new event.