Title IX Coordinator
Marianne Price serves as the Title IX Coordinator for Holy Family University. The Title IX Coordinator oversees the University's process in regard to review, investigation, and resolution of reports of sexual misconduct, and coordinates compliance with Title IX.
The Title IX Coordinator is:
- responsible for oversight of the investigation and resolution of all reports of sexual misconduct;
- knowledgeable and trained in relevant state and federal laws and University policy and procedure;
- available to advise any individual, including a complaintant, a respondent, or a third party, about the courses of action available at the University, both informally and formally;
- available to provide assistance to any University community member regarding how to respond appropriately to reports of sexual misconduct;
- reponsible for education and prevention efforts for Title IX training, and skill-specific training for investigators and hearing board members;
- available to review appropriate University policy to ensure institutional compliance;
- responsible for the coordination and monitoring of the University's compliance with the Americans with Disabilities act (ADA); and
- responsible for monitoring full compliance with all requirements as outlined by state, federal, and agency law.
You can contact the Title IX Coordinator as outline below:
Deputy Title IX Coordinators
The Title IX Coordinator may delegate responsibilities under University policy to designated administrators, who are appropriately trained. The University has designated individuals to serve as Deputy Title IX Coordinators for the campus.
You can contact the Deputy Title IX Coordinators as outlined below: