Live fit and live better.
We offer facilities not just for our official teams, but also for everyone on campus whether you’re a student, faculty or staff member.
Some facts about our Fitness Center:
- You’ll find gyms, showers and locker rooms in the facility, located in the Campus Center building
- Recreational opportunities include the use of the state-of-the-art fitness center and weight room
- We offer an active intramural sports program for recreational purposes
- Our comprehensive facility is dedicated to the total workout. On the upper floor you’ll find an array of cardio-training equipment, while the lower floor is reserved for weight training.
Albert & Carolyn Smith Cardio Room and Weight Room: Rules and Opening Hours
- The cardio and weight rooms will be available Monday through Friday from 6 am to 9 pm. during the academic year and 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. during summer months. Additional changes to set hours are posted in the affected areas and on Holy Family University’s website.
- Prior to usage of the Fitness Center and Weight Room, an orientation must be completed with a member of the Fitness Center staff.
- For reasons of safety, it is recommended that a companion be present during use of this equipment.