Faculty: Adjunct Instructors, School of Nursing and Health Sciences
The School of Nursing and Health Sciences seeks applications from potential adjunct clinical and lab instructors for day and evening (includes weekends) for the following subject areas:
- Pediatric Clinical
- OB Clinical
- Foundations of Nursing Labs
- Med Surg I Labs
- Med Surg I, II, and III Clinical
- Leadership Clinical
- Community Nursing Clinical
All employees must understand the mission of Catholic higher education and be committed to the core values, mission, goals and objectives of Holy Family University.
- Teaching clinical skills in the assigned discipline.
- Using appropriate technology (including Canvas).
- Responding to email correspondence from coordinators and students in a timely manner.
- Providing grades and feedback to students in a timely manner.
- Overseeing up to 10 students per clinical group and completing all required clinical paperwork.
The successful applicant must hold an earned academic degree (completed Master’s or Doctoral degree) in nursing or related field appropriate for the contracted teaching responsibilities. Applicants who have not yet completed their master’s or doctoral degrees will not be considered.
Lab instructors must have a working knowledge of dimensional analysis.
Interested candidates should submit electronically a current CV and a cover letter to Susan Rogers, Ph.D., email@example.com. Telephone calls will not be accepted. Review of applications will begin immediately. Official transcripts from undergraduate and graduate institutions and three letters of recommendation will be required upon hire.