The Holy Family University IT Department will provide you with face-to-face training.
Starfish Fundamentals Training Sessions
At Holy Family University, we take pride in our goal of guiding our students to academic success. To help us attain this, we are using STARFISH as our early alert system to better monitor the academic performance and attendance of our students, refer them to get the assistance they need, and provide them with important resources as early as possible.
- Every Wednesday | 3:00 pm | Campus Center 212
- Every Thursday | 10:00 am | Campus Center 212
Request a Canvas/Windows 10 or Google Apps Training Session
The Information Technology Department and the Center for Academic Enhancement are offering “Technology in the Workplace” Tutoring for Faculty & Staff. If you need help with:
- Windows 10
- Google Apps (using the Google calendar, managing files in Google Drive, creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations with Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
- other technology-related concerns
... you may schedule an appointment with our Technology Tutors:
- Denise Hardiman, IT Business Analyst
- Glenn Gatlin, Instructional Technologist
Scheduling a Tutored Session
The schedule below lists the times our tutors will be available. Tutoring sessions are one-on-one and are scheduled for an hour each.
Tutoring will be done in the CAE, on the 2nd floor of the Library.
Thank you and we hope to see you in the CAE soon.
Below is a list of the Spring 2018 technology tutoring sessions.
|Denise Hardiman||Monday, April 9, 2018||2:00 pm|
|Glenn Gatlin||Wednesday, April 11, 2018||10:00 am|