Frequently Asked Questions
Questions About the Tickets
- Section 310 in the Pavilion Deck does not have any handicapped accessible seats, but we can arrange for accessible seating in the Pavilion, a level below Holy Family’s Section, for $38 per ticket. Please contact the Alumni Office at 267-341-5017 or by email at email@example.com to arrange this.
- Citizens Bank Park was designed with an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) consultant to be universally accessible and comfortable for all guests with disabilities.
- Guests who require special accommodations are encouraged to review Citizens Bank Park’s Access Guide at https://www.mlb.com/phillies/ballpark/disability-access-guide for complete information about accessible parking areas, elevators, first aid and more.
YES! Tickets are open to the entire Holy Family community – alumni, students, faculty, staff, family members and friends of the University.
- Tickets can be purchased online at: https://www.holyfamily.edu/philliestickets or offline by sending a check with the number of tickets requested to: Holy Family Alumni Office, 9801 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia PA, 19114.
- Students and Athletes may also purchase tickets from the Student Life Office or the Athletics Office.
- All tickets cost $20 each. Children 3 and under do not require a ticket UNLESS they require a seat.
- Tickets for the Pre-Game Business Analytics Event cost $30 and include tickets to the game itself.
Refunds are available until August 30, 2019. Cancellations received after this date will not be eligible for a refund.
If the game is rained out and rescheduled, the tickets will be honored for the makeup game. If the game is rained out and no makeup date announced, fans with be given the option to exchange tickets for a future game date.
- Tickets will be distributed the week before the game. You will receive notice to pick up your tickets from the Alumni Office on the 2nd Floor of Marian Hall.
- Students and Athletes should pick up their tickets from the office that they purchased them from.
- Tickets will not be available at the ballpark unless previously arranged.
Questions About Getting to Citizens Bank Park
SEPTA's Broad Street Line stops at NRG Station (Broad & Pattison), which is a seven- minute walk to Citizens Bank Park. o You can also get to Citizens Bank Park by Bus or connect to the Broad Street Line by PATCO or SEPTA Regional Rail. See all public transportation options at https://www.mlb.com/phillies/ballpark/transportation/public-transportation-septa.
There are a number of parking lots surrounding the ballpark. It is recommended that you arrive early and park in the first available lot. For a complete list and related parking information, head to: https://www.mlb.com/phillies/ballpark/transportation/parking
- Transportation to Citizens Bank Park is not provided.
- Students or Athletes who require transportation should consult their Resident Advisor or the Student Life Office.
Citizens Bank Park, One Citizens Bank Way, Philadelphia, PA 19148-5249.