Giving to Holy Family University
Thank you for your interest in Holy Family University.
Our values are represented not only in the quality of the education we provide, but also in the cost equation. Holy Family University represents one of the lowest net costs for higher education in the region. This is achievable only with ongoing financial help from the community, alumni, corporate sponsorship, fundraising and the pure generosity of individuals.
The Development Office is one of the University’s critical resources, serving as a conduit for receiving and coordinating gifts and donations. There are many different ways in which you can help. Our experts will speak to you individually about sponsorship, naming opportunities, family trusts, tax advantages and planned giving. We also welcome volunteers for events and fund drives.
- By giving a gift to Holy Family, you directly impact the education and future of the students who attend the University. These are tomorrow’s health care professionals, teachers, principals, business leaders, artists, and scientists.
- Through your support, the University is able to fund scholarships, strengthen academic programs, build top-notch teaching and learning facilities, upgrade technology, improve student life, and compete with the best colleges in the Philadelphia region.
- Please consider participating in the following opportunities:
- Annual Fund
- General University Fund
- General Scholarship Fund
- Senior Class Legacy Campaign
- General Fund Coffee Campaign
- Corporate Partnership
- Dr. Thomas McCormick Scholarship
Foundations & Grants