Equity and Inclusion
The Office of Equity and Inclusion exists to encourage inclusive excellence, educate the University and community, and examine the systems, policies, and processes at Holy Family University to ensure all persons across the spectrum of identity experience an equitable, accessible, and vibrant community in which to learn, work, and live.
The Office of Equity and Inclusion embraces a comprehensive and holistic view of equity, diversity, and identity-lending to the richness that is humanity and enhances the University's vision of Family and our values of Respect.
To be an instrumental partner in a University community centered upon the acknowledgment and support of the whole and total person, modeling inclusive excellence in our institution’s full vestment in the access and equity of our students, partnering collaboratively with our stakeholders to ensure Holy Family University remains a model institution of higher education.
If you have questions regarding equity, inclusion, or non-discrimination, we encourage you to contact the office by calling 267-341-3504 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to have a positive experience while you are at Holy Family University. In case you have a concern regarding non-discrimination, we encourage you to communicate with the Director of Equity and Inclusion/Section 504 & ADA Coordinator/Deputy Title IX Coordinator, April "An" Washington, for support. She can be contacted at 267-341-3504 or email@example.com.
The Office for Equity & Inclusion:
- Assists students, staff, and faculty understand and navigate appropriate University policies, procedures, and processes for non-discrimination.
- Provides support to students, staff, and faculty with concerns and questions concerning non-discrimination and equal access.
- Facilitates campus-wide trainings to enhance equity, access, and inclusion at the University.
- Collaborates with campus stakeholders to comply with University, state, and federal guidelines and best practices for equity and inclusion.
- Creates and reviews appropriate University policy, process, and procedure.