Jobs @ Holy Family University
Join Our "Family"
Holy Family University's core values - Family, Respect, Integrity, Service and Responsibility, Learning, and Vision - shape our culture in which students learn and employees work. Our "family" philosophy produces a warm, vibrant, and encouraging environment where all are empowered to achieve their full potential.
Our commitment to fostering an educational environment that values the development of human potential, cultural and ethnic diversity, and understanding depends on employees who share our belief in the dignity of each person and the oneness of the human family. To this end, the University is committed to attracting and retaining diverse faculty and staff, and we actively seek and welcomes candidates of underrepresented populations.
Qualified applicants for staff positions are encouraged to email a resume and cover letter - including salary requirements - to email@example.com.
Applicants for faculty positions must follow the instructions for each posting and submit a curriculum vitae to the dean of the appropriate school.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for the job interview process must contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time Staff Positions
- Admissions Counselor
- Administrative Enrollment Coordinator
- Associate Dean of Students
- Associate Director for Accessibility Services
- Director of Online Learning
- Director of Health Services
- Financial Aid Counselor
- Project Coordinator - Violence Against Women (OVW) Campus Grant
- Records and Data Specialist
- Slate CRM Manager
- Sr. Data Analyst
Full Time Faculty Positions
- Assistant Professor of Counseling Psychology
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Education
- Assistant Professor of Information Systems and Analytics
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Health Promotion and Wellness Program Coordinator/Faculty
- Adjunct Lecturers - School of Arts and Sciences
- Curriculum & Instruction Adjunct Instructors/Field Supervisors – School of Education
- School of Nursing and Health Sciences Instructors
- Adjunct Instructors – Sports Marketing and Management
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
While Holy Family University does not require proof of COVID-19 vaccination or booster for teaching or work on campus, if you are engaged to teach or work off campus on behalf of the University at another location, you must abide by the requirements of the specific site in which you are teaching/working.
Pre-employment, post-offer background investigations are required for all new hires as a condition of employment. Employment is contingent upon successful completion and the University accepting the results of the background investigation.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination Policy
Holy Family University seeks to foster an inclusive and healthy educational and work environment based on respect, the dignity of each person, and the oneness of the human family.
The University prohibits harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and bias incidents in any form, including, but not limited to, those based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, employment policies and practices, financial aid programs, athletic programs, and other school-administered activities and rights and privileges generally accorded or made available to employees and students at the University.
Holy Family University complies with Title IX of the U.S. Education Amendments of 1972 (“Title IX”), a federal civil rights law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in education programs and activities. Holy Family University is dedicated to ensuring an environment free of discrimination or harassment of any kind and promotes equal opportunity and inclusion in its education programs.
- Holy Family Benefits Site
- Full-Time Faculty Benefits Overview (Updated June 15, 2022)
- Full-Time Staff Benefits Overview (Updated July 13, 2022)
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for open positions by sending a cover letter that addresses the responsibilities and requirements desired position, resume and salary expectations.