Jobs @ Holy Family University
Join Our "Family"
Holy Family University's core values - Family, Respect, Integrity, Service and Responsibility, Learning, and Vision - shape our culture in which students learn and employees work. Our "family" philosophy produces a warm, vibrant, and encouraging environment where all are empowered to achieve their full potential.
Our commitment to fostering an educational environment that values the development of human potential, cultural and ethnic diversity, and understanding depends on employees who share our belief in the dignity of each person and the oneness of the human family. To this end, the University is committed to attracting and retaining diverse faculty and staff, and we actively seek and welcomes candidates of underrepresented populations.
Thank you for your interest in Holy Family University. We invite qualified applicants to view our open positions and apply at our career center.
Applicants for faculty positions must follow the instructions for each posting and submit a curriculum vitae to the dean of the appropriate school.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for the job interview process must contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time Staff Positions
- Administrative Assistant for the School of Education
- Associate Vice President for Human Resources
- Athletic Trainer
- Clinical Instructor/Site Liaison
- Financial Aid Counselor
- Graduate Admissions Enrollment Recruiter
Part Time Staff Positions
Full Time Faculty Positions
School of Arts & Sciences
- Assistant Professor of Biology
- Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice/Sociology
- Assistant Professor of Counseling Psychology
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
School of Business & Technology
School of Education
- No positions currently available.
School of Nursing & Health Sciences
- No positions currently available.
- Adjunct Instructor – Accounting Courses (NEP campus)
- Adjunct Professor – Economics Courses (NEP campus)
- Adjunct Instructor – Finance Courses (NEP campus)
- Adjunct Professor, Operations Management (NEP Campus)
- Biology Adjunct Lecturers
- Biology/Chemistry Adjunct Lecturers
- English Adjunct Lecturer
- Math Adjunct Lecturers
- School of Education Adjunct Lecturers/Field Supervisors/ECE Mentors
- Radiologic Science Adjunct Clinical Instructor, School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Nursing and Health Sciences Adjunct Lecturers
- Curriculum & Instruction Adjunct Instructors/Field Supervisors – School of Education
Graduate Assistantships are available. Please refer to the Graduate Programs site for more information.
Pre-employment, post-offer background investigations are required for all new hires as a condition of employment. Employment is contingent upon successful completion and the University accepting the results of the background investigation.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination Policy
Holy Family University seeks to foster an inclusive and healthy educational and work environment based on respect, the dignity of each person, and the oneness of the human family.
The University prohibits harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and bias incidents in any form, including, but not limited to, those based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, employment policies and practices, financial aid programs, athletic programs, and other school-administered activities and rights and privileges generally accorded or made available to employees and students at the University.
Holy Family University complies with Title IX of the U.S. Education Amendments of 1972 ("Title IX"), a federal civil rights law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in education programs and activities. Holy Family University is dedicated to ensuring an environment free of discrimination or harassment of any kind and promotes equal opportunity and inclusion in its education programs.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for open positions by sending a cover letter that addresses the responsibilities and requirements desired position, resume and salary expectations.