The Mission of the Holy Family University Family Center is to provide resources to families through education, counseling, consultation, and advocacy. These resources serve to empower families to adapt to changes in the environment, changes in relationships within the family, and the changing needs of family members.
The goals of the Family Center are to offer support services that:
- enhance family processes of nurturing, support, and socialization
- respect family boundaries
- address expressed concerns of the family
- link families with community resources
- support outcomes of family survival, family continuity, and family growth.
- Living Fully: Exploring and Learning Series Sessions - Fall 2016
- Parenting Workshop Sessions - Fall 2016
- Mid-Life Directions for persons 40 years and older Sessions - Fall 2016
- Cakes for Kids - Summer 2016
- Retirement Workshop - Spring 2016
- Parenting Workshop - Spring 2016
- Cakes for Kids - Spring 2016
- Parenting Workshop - Fall 2015
- Retirement Workshop - Fall 2015